Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my extra month?

SOLVED
Scholar

Where's my extra month?

Hello,

I just received an e-mail from F-Secure saying my Freedome subscription is about to expire (actually, on 17 November), and that I should renew at once, and if I did, I would get an extra month free.

I did renew, and entered the new subscription code, and now I'm told that it will expire on 17 November next year. Where has the extra month gone?

(Yes, I went through a link labeled as "renew", and after the order went through, I was congratulated on having renewed, so F-Secure is clearly aware that it was not a new purchase.)

Thanks for any help.

-- 

Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Where's my extra month?

Hi Christian,

As Ukko has suggested, please get in touch with our support team via chat or call them to check this further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES
Superuser

Hello,

Maybe possible to contact direct Support Channels (chat/phone):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

At least, chat is available on current minute with this URL;

If this is not an option. Maybe with workdays/workhours there will be attention from F-Secure Community Managers/Moderators and proper official advice!

Thanks!

Community Manager

Hi Christian,

As Ukko has suggested, please get in touch with our support team via chat or call them to check this further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.