Wher can i get my account id?

Ben10
Ben10 Posts: 3 New Member

I had the app on my ipad for several years, and now when i got myself an iphone, i cant install the app on the iphone..

i dont have the mail from subscription start..

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Ben10

I found this similar thread here that related to your query. 

If  the issue still remain, please provide us some more information about your Freedome purchase. Did you purchase it through F-secure website? or through appstore?

• Ben10

Hi, i think i got it thru appstore. It’s a continuing purchase. I would really like to have it on my phone also.

• Sethu

Hello @Ben10

Subscriptions from the App Store cover all your iPhones and iPads that use the same Apple ID. If you have a valid subscription, tap 'Restore purchase'. Could you please try the following steps and check again?

Note: Make sure your iOS device using the same Apple ID with your F-Secure FREEDOME purchase.

1. Open the F-Secure FREEDOME app
    2. Tap Subscription
    3. Tap Restore iTunes purchases
    4. Tap Restore purchases
    5. Freedome is now activate

If it does not gets activated or takes time to activate, remove Freedome from the device , restart and reinstall it back.   Next follow back the steps from Step number 2 to activate it.

• Ben10

I tried that, but got answer that :subscription status unchanched. (I did this on my iphone)

on my ipad subscription is active. When i try to do same in ipad, it opens itunes, an shows my subscription is ok. Next billing date is 16 march 2019.

on both devices i have same apple id in use. On ipad I have different icloud in use, could that be the problem ?

i have always made app purchases wit my ID b*****@live.com. Can you check if my freedome is bought with that id?

• Sethu

Hello @Ben10

Thank you for trying out the given steps, the best we would like you to contact our F-secure support  to find more details about your Freedome purchase information.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info