Version 2.10.4980.0 won't connect to any server, it simply won't start

Lorenz
Lorenz Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

I tried the trial version of Freedome and it worked like a charm. Therefore I decided to buy the product. Initially it would not accept my code. It would try to validate endlessly. Then I downloaded the version that was behind te link in the mail I got after I bought the product. This newly installed version (2.10.4980.0) immediatly accepted my code. So far so good.

But then I wanted to turn the protection ON. It almost immediatly responded with:

Error

Something went wrong, we are sorry.

I tried several countries. I tried starting Freedome on starting up windows etc, but it still does not work. This is all very dissappointing, especially in comparison to the trial version which worked effortlessly.

In the error popup I chose the option "Send error report". But I don't have the impression that it really did send something. It generated a fsdiag.7z file on my desktop, but I can't upload that here. 

I have seen that quite a few people had the same problem in the past, but I have found no solutions. If this problem isn't solved soon, I want my money back.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info