Using a new registration code (iOS)

hanswurst
hanswurst Posts: 57 Observer

Hello,

how do I enter a NEW registration code for Freedome for iOS?

I used a code for Freedome for iOS but now I have a different code which I need to usw now. There is no way to delete the actual code and enter a new one. Also after deinstall Freedome and installing it again the former code is still active. So, how do I delete the old code and use the new one?

Greetings,

Claus

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @hanswurst

May I ask you when is the expiry date for current Freedome app? because if you want to renew your current subscription with a new F-Secure Freedome license key, you will have the “have a code” option visible starting from 30 days before the subscription expires in the Freedome app.

• hanswurst
    hanswurst Posts: 57 Observer

Oh, after some research I expected this. So the code is connected to the AppleID (and I did not buy the it through the App Store).

I must say this way of registering Freedome is not well made. AS I see other entries in the forums there many other problems with registering the app.

Tt expires sometime in Summer.

Btw: Strange because on the iPad I could enter the new code.

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @hanswurst 

It would be easier to find the purchase information for F-secure Freedome if you contact our F-secure support team. Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience with the Freedome.

Also, you can find more information about Freedome subscription option through this article.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info