cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to High Sierra and Freedome stopped working

Aspirant

Upgraded to High Sierra and Freedome stopped working

When I try to start Freedome after upgrading to High Sierra I get an error message saying the app could not be configured please start again. Is there a fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Upgraded to High Sierra and Freedome stopped working

Good news! It's working again. I tried downloading and reinstalling several times. Then I deleted the old file before I downloaded, reinstalled, and suddenly it's working.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hi Urho_Kekkonen,

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application? Does it help?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

It doesn't, unfortunately. Anything else I can try?

Community Manager

Hi Urho_Kekkonen,

May I know the version of Freedome installed on your device? I would recommend to get in touch with our support team here via chat or phone in order to investigate this further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Good news! It's working again. I tried downloading and reinstalling several times. Then I deleted the old file before I downloaded, reinstalled, and suddenly it's working.

Community Manager

Appreciate the update, @Urho_Kekkonen! Glad to know Freedome is installed and working back again.