Update from Freedome v1.2 to 2.4 does not work - installing does not work on Windows v1709

ballege
ballege Posts: 16 Explorer

I updated from Freedome v1.2 to v2..45.68.0

It does not work

Uninstalling Freedome and installing Freedome does not work on Windows v1709

I currently have 10 Freedome TAP drivers after a clean install!!! (see picture below)

I cannot connect to any country and all Freedome reports back is "Error, Something went wrong, our apologies" (see picture below in Dutch)

According to Cleverbridge FAQ i cannot even get a refund for the months remaining in my subscription

That is unfair

Knipsel.JPG

Knipsel2.JPGI will not be providing an fsdiag file. I am
uncomfortable with the amount of data it collects

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ballege,

There is an article here about the similar error message here. Could you please review the steps and see if it helps you?

If you are still having the issue, I would recommend contacting our support team here to investigate it further.

May I know when did you purchase your Freedome subscription and from where? If it is within the 30 days of purchase from our F-Secure website, we can provide the refund as mentioned in this article.

• ballege
    ballege Posts: 16 Explorer

Hi,

was able to fix the Freedome TAP issue

However still some licensing issues

1) still not happy with the refund within first 30 days policy - I am not eligible...

2) multiple installation attempts spent on installing the new Freedome v2.4 messed up my subscription AGAIN:

I am entitled to 3 devices (usually 2 Android, 1 Windows), but even transferring code/license to devices does not work for me this time

One device is always without a license (with following "no longer valid" message in Dutch)

Knipsel3.JPGPlease fix this. I am entitled to 3 devices until Feb'18

Last remark:

why doesn't F-secure Freedome use a 3 "simultaneous devices" policy?

I don't understand. ..

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info