Too Many devices usedÉ

BayBye
BayBye Posts: 7 New Member

I reformatted my system and when I tried to re-install Freedome I was told I had used the max number

of devices..I can use 3 and only have it on my laptop..so  should have 2 deviced left. How do I get the prg to recognize that it is only one 1 device....

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi BayBye,

May I know from where you purchased the Freedome code? Is it a multi license code? How many devices are currently using the code?

Please share with us a screenshot of the error message as well.

• BayBye

i BOUGHT IT AT bEST bUY AND IT IS GOOD FOR 3 DEVICES.iT IS ONLY ON MY LAPTOP SO I SHOULD HAVE FREEDOME.jpg2 DEVICES LEFT...BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO INSTALL IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ON THIS COMPUTER BEFORE I RE-FORMATTED IT..YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED...

• BayBye

unfortunitely I do not have my receipt.....but I was mistaken as it was Staples not Best Buy. I purchased it a few months ago..I am not sure of the month but if you check your records..they should tell you when I first activated it...my number is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Hopefully this info helps you in your quest to solve my problem...hopefully you can solve this so I can re-active your product on my system......

EDIT: Removed License information

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info