The connection is week with Freedome connected.

Tofferne
Tofferne Posts: 1 New Member

I have bought your program  – Freedome.

I’m connected to Denmark, living in the Czech Republic, Teplice, near the German Border.

I use mainly the program for security and hide my IP address.

Using Windows 10 with the Defender, it´s updated, nothing else installed for optimicing or protection

But you program make the connection slow. A test without Fredome  show 33 in download and 10 in upload.

When Freedome is connected it fall often to 6 or 8 in download. I make this test often.

Few times Freedome works well, it´s possible to watch Danish TV, but most of the time it´s cut-cut-cut.

My connection here is good, my router and net card is new type – AC, and it´s connected correct.

My PC is 1 years old, 2.000 Euro, everything is in top for gaming and steaming, all cards in top and fast.

My monitor is a new one 27 inch, LED 2560 x 1440, connected by the recomended cable.

Without Freedome everything works perfekt when I watch DR. tv, but with Freedome connected it´s starts to be slow and cut-cut-cut.

Please can you help me, I think it´s the line or server.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Tofferne,

This might need some detailed analysis with the support team. Kindly get in touch with them via chat or phone in order to troublehsoot further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info