Subscription renewal with PayPal

Hastulapasta
Hastulapasta Posts: 3 New Member
Hi, Yesterday I bought a one year Freedome subscription for 3-devices from the f-secure site with PayPal. Payment was perfectly fine and received my code in the mail. I opened the Freedome app (iOS) and tried to enter the code. From there I got a message: can not verify the account please try again later Can someone explain me why this happens ? Best regards

Comments

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hi Hastulapasta,

Welcome to our F-Secure Community.

Sorry to know about your issue. Regards to this have you installed the Freedome program on your iphone before? Is this your first time using this code on this iphone?

And have you try to activate the same code in other devices? Is it successful?

Please let us know in order for us to check further.

Thank you.

• Hastulapasta
    Hastulapasta Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi chameni,

I have the app installed for more then half a year now with a subscription that ends around September or October. (Since there was 50% off deal I thought I better already buy an extra year) So I used the same mail to order the code. I didn't had any successful uses of the code on other devices (didn't try it either) since I'm currently not at home to try it on my desktop. I'm guessing the code is linked to my PayPal mail instead of the first mail entered on ordering via the site. Since my first subscription was not payed with PayPal.

Best regards,
  • Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hi Hastulapasta,

You cannot add a new licence when you still have more than a month valid subscription. Please keep your code and activate it later on the current iOS device. You can enter the code on this device when it is closet to the expiry date.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info