Subscription problem

Henrik333
Henrik333 Posts: 1 New Member

I bought 3 subscription for 1 year.

And I re-installed my windows and tried to install again freedome, and the code doesn't work.

Currently only 1 machine is using subsription.

Please fix this problem. Thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Henrik333,

May I know what is the error message you see when you validate the code for Freedome?

• markkut
    markkut Posts: 1 New Member

Maksoin F-Secure Freedomen kolmelle Mac koneelle 1 vuodeksi. Luottokorttimaksu 49,90e hyväksyttiin (Amex), ja sain cleverbridgeltä viitenumeron XXXXX sekä Freedomen tilauskoodin.

Lataus pysähtyi kerta toisensa jälkeen vaiheeseen, jossa Freedome-1.dmg ilmestyi downloads -listaan, mutta sitä klikkaamalla ohjelma palasi takaisin kohtaan, jossa ikoni siirretään Applications -osioon. Freedomin tilauskoodia ei kysytty missään latausyrityksen kohdassa.

Kerran lataaminen eteni ilman tilauskoodin kirjoittamismahdollisuutta, mutta en ole löytänyt ladattua tiedostoa koneestani. Mikä neuvoksi?

Markkut

EDIT: Removed Personal Identification information

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi markkut,

Welcome to our Community! The Community is currently in English, could you please provide the information in English to assist further? This will help the wider audience to understand the post and provide a response for the problem.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info