Subscription issued.

Nicktidey
Nicktidey Posts: 6 New Member

I bought a 3 device vpn in November for a year's subscription. When I log into the freedome website it says that my subscription has expired and it doesn't recognise my subscription code.

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Nicktidey

Based on you email address, I have managed to find the order details for multi-platform subscription for Freedome which need only subscription key for activation. You don't need any account to activate the Freedome. 

May I know the version of your operating system? I will email you the steps to install and activate in right way. 

• Nicktidey

64 bit windows.

• Nicktidey

64 bit.

• Sethu

Hello @Nicktidey

Thank you for the details, I have now eamiled you the installation steps with subscription key. Could you pelase check your email and try the steps?

• Nicktidey

No that doesn't work. Freedome is not installed on this computer despite me buying a 3 device subscription. It is only installed on my other computer.

• Nicktidey

I have tried installing freedome but it is still saying it does not recognise my subscription code.

• Nicktidey

I have tried installing freedome but it is still saying it does not recognise my subscription code.

• Sethu

Hello @Nicktidey

Sorry for that your license code not working on your end. Because I can see the code still appeared as valid in our internal system. There are several reasons such as network blocking, Freedome program not installed properly etc,. but we need to analysis the logfiles from your machine. Please contact our F-secure support team for further investigation. 

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info