Slow Speed All Servers of Freedom on Android

karkas20
karkas20 Posts: 9 Observer

Hi

I and my friends using Freedom for Android networks ( 4G/3G/Wifi)

But Freedom is very slow speed for download and web browser

we test all servers , all servers for freedom app android is very slow connection and speed

I think Freedom android use TCP 443 and this protocol is very slow but is good for Secure

Please change Protocol to UDP or you can give Two protocol for choise user connect

I think better way for connection , Freedom using TCP /UDP and some port for choise user frindly

Well, Please fix this problem of slow connect and slow speed on Freedom Android

My Android is Oreo / i use 4G /Wifi

Thanks for your reply

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @karkas20 

Have you tried to uninstalled and re-installed the Freedome on your device? If yes, but the issue still reproduce. May I know what version of the Freedome is running on your devices? 

Pelase have a look of this article for slowness issue and this article for  to check the speed test.

Freedome application does not limit the speed on purpose, and the Freedome uses strong encryption for all communications between your device and the F-Secure servers. That being said, it will generally give you an adeaquate speed with a slight reduction, i.e mostly 6% to 7% of the regular internet speed.

Thank you very much for your suggestion about change protocal to UDP, we have feature request page available for the customer, so you may share your suggestion directly at Freedome feature request page.

• karkas20
    karkas20 Posts: 9 Observer

Hello @Sethu 

I tried to unistalled and re-installed but i see slow speed for Freedom...I think TCP protocol is good for Windows , but for Android is bad and Freedom should be using UDP for staible and max speed

Always for all application for windows and Android i using final version...

Freedom version on Android is : 2.5.6.8023

My suggest is this link : Please add manual use protocol TCP/UDP for freedom All OS

I know that Finland has the third-most creative economy in the world, and it is one of the capital countries
    F-Secure has a lot of revenue and can upgrade its product so that it can attract more users with its creativity.

Please read this suggest : Please add some way option for Bypass DPI Firewall

Thanks for your reply...Have a great dayHeart

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info