Renewed prescription

ViKnem
ViKnem Posts: 1 New Member

I renewed my subscription on my iPad instead of using my Mac, and I did not get a code to enter on my Mac. I read you FAQ pages, and saw that prescriptions bought on iOs is not valid on computers. Does that mean that I need two prescriptions?? I had one prescription before to use for both my Mac and iPad??? I renewed for a whole year….

Can I get my money back for the iPad and renew on my Mac??

ViKnem

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @ViKnem,

That's correct,  Subscriptions from the App Store cover all your iPhones and iPads that use the same Apple ID. If you have a valid subscription, tap 'Restore purchase'. And the subscription not applicable for Desktop version.

In itune purchase page, we have explained about the Freedome subscription for iOS, especially you can able to see this  "One subscription covers all your iOS devices with the same Apple ID."

We have multi-platform subscription available ONLY through F-secure website. You can buy it via F-secure website so you can use it to all your devices.

F-Secure cannot offer cancellation or refunds for purchases in Apple iTunes. Apple holds exclusive ownership and tools for iTunes subscription management, including cancelling and refunding. Customer has to use Apple's self-service or contact Apple's Customer Support, per instructions here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info