Reconnect loop on Windows 8.1

cnybnuqr
cnybnuqr Posts: 3 New Member

Similarly to the the problem described in this post, I'm getting continous reconnects but in my case on Windows 8.1: https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Windows-10-and-VPN-reconnect/m-p/72939/highlight/true#M1978

The problem only seems to happen when I'm using WiFi, based on a quick test the connection was stable over ethernet. I have the latest drivers installed and WiFi working fine otherwise.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi cnybnuqr,

Are you using the latest version of Freedome installed on your device? What is the version being used?

• cnybnuqr

I've installed a new version whenever Freedome informs there's a new version available, the version I'm using is 1.2.2729.0

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi cnybnuqr,

I would suggest to open a support request in order to troubleshoot this further.

• cnybnuqr

I opened a support request a couple of weeks ago but have not received a response. I never got a response to my earlier support request either but the issue was fixed in the next update. There's been one update since I submitted the support request but that did not solve this issue.

So I've tried 1) updating to most recent version 2) updating network device drivers 3) running latest Windows patches 4) using different access points and 5) submitting a support request. Any other tips on what I could try?

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hi Cnybnuqr,

Sorry to hear about your trouble! I have highlighted your post to our Support team for further looking into this issue. They will get back to you for further investigation.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info