Reached maximum number of installations with the code

Sam74
Sam74 Posts: 10 Observer

Hi,

After installing the latest W10 update (november update) Freedome and other F-Secure products were uninstalled. Getting Freedome reinstalled required several tries, but in the end I am stuck with maximum number of installations. License is 12mo/3 dev.

freedome_error.JPG

Comments

• qsela
    qsela Posts: 1 New Member

I have the same problem but on OSX platform - although I did not reinstall anything. Freedome required to enter subscription code several times on the same Mac and then ended up with the error "You have reached the maximum number of installations with this code."

• tontonjicy
    tontonjicy Posts: 4 New Member

Me too, I have the same problem but on Windows 10 platform. 

Two bad update from F Secure Freedom, obliged to reinstall and  a crash to windows, obliged to reinstall and now I cannot use my licence. I have the error "You have reached the maximum number of installations with this code."

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Sam74,

Could you send me a private message of your purchase details like date of purchase, code and the number of devices currently using Freedome so that I can assist further?

• Laksh

Hi qsela,

May I know if your Freedome installation is successful on your Mac? Could you please send me a private message of your Freedome code/date of purchase/screenshot of the error message so that I can check further?

• hal
    hal Posts: 3 New Member

i have same issue on windows 10.  i had to re-install 3 to 4 times as it did't work well.

Please help me to solve this issue. I cannot use this software at all.

• hal

i have the same problem on windows 10. i had to re-install this software 3 to 4 times as ti got error when creating VPN connection. now it looks fixed. so i need to solve this issue.

F-secure support, please help me, thank you.

• Laksh

Hi @hal,

Could you please let me know if you have purchased Freedome from F-Secure directly? Is it a multi license or a single license code?

How many devices are currently running Freedome with the license code?

• hal
    Hello,

I bought the following and currently i can run only single device.

F-Secure Freedome
    12 months for 3 devices
  • Laksh

Hi @hal,

Could you send me a private message of your purchase details like date of purchase, Freedome code, invoice/purchase number and the screenshot of the error message so that I can assist further?

• Laksh

Hi @hal,

Our latest version of Freedome for PC allows you to transfer your licence (this should also work in case of a clean reinstallation). Please check this article for more information on how to do that.

Make sure that you have the latest version installed(v1.1.2531.0 ) in use. If not, uninstall and reinstall the latest version on your PCs.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info