Problems

jm4
jm4 Posts: 2 New Member

I purchased F-Secure freedome yesterday and been trying to get to work to no avail. When I install, i get window with the following message:

Windows requires a digitally signed driver

A recently installed program tried to install an unisigned driver. This version of Windows requires all drivers to have a valid digital signature. The driver is unavailable and the program that uses this driver might not work correctly. Uninstall the program or device that uses this driver and check the publisher's support website to get a digitally signed driver. 

Driver: TAP-Windows Virtual Netowrk Driver 

(NDIS 6.0)

Service: Freedome TAP driver

Publisher: The OpenVPN Project

In addition, I get the following message when I attempt to turn on the Freedome service.

VPN initialization error

Your encrytped VPN connection cannot be created because of issues with network configuration (netsh.exe fails). Please check that you have IPv6 traffic enabled.

I went through previous pages in the forum and noticed many others with the same problem. I followed every attempted solution but have not succeeded. Any chance anyone can help me get to the bottom of this? If anything can I get a refund? I just bought the program yesterday. 

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jm4,

Have you tried this article mentioned here regarding your issue?

You can always contact our support team through a support request and troubleshoot further about your issue. Yes, you can also get a refund if you would like to, via the support request.

• jm4
    jm4 Posts: 2 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I have tried  that and i get a window saying that 

The update is not applicable to your computer. 

I have a 64-bit OS I've tried all the ones that say 64 in it and I get that same message. Any other ideas? 

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jm4,

If the issue persists even after following the articles, this may need further analysis with the support team. Kindly followup with the support ticket for the troubleshooting.

Thanks for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info