cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans to deploy a PC version of Freedome?

Executive Member

Betreff: Plans to deploy a PC version of Freedome?

Will there still be a way to sign up for a beta or do I have to wait until I get an invitation?
F-Secure Employee

Hello,

If you are interested in joining the beta program for the desktop version of Freedome, please send us an email at: freedome-desktop-beta@f-secure.com and you are the first to know when it's available for download.

Thanks,

Päivi

Aspirant

Re: Plans to deploy a PC version of Freedome?

Have you started beta testing for pc yet?

F-Secure Employee

Not yet. We'll let you know when it's available - in few weeks.

Best,

Päivi

Executive Member

Just another question: Are there future considerations to implement Freedome into F-Secure Internet Security or will it be a standalone application on PC.
Highlighted
F-Secure Employee

No such immediate considerations. It will be made available as a standalone application.

Best,

Päivi

Päivi,

I sent an email to freedome-desktop-beta@f-secure.com to join in beta testing Freedome desktop. Looking forward to checking it out.

Regards,

ct
Scholar

Do you have plans on allowing the use of standard openvpn client? Would be really important option especially for integrating the vpn service to your network router.

Also would you consider adding Bitcoin payments? Many users would appreciate the added privacy in this kind of payment method and it's very widely supported in the vpn industry.

It's great to see a trusted Finnish security company starting to offer vpn services. Having a good reputation is really important in the vpn business and I'm sure many users will value that. I hope you take my suggestions into consideration, those would truly make your offering complete and stand out from the crowd.

F-Secure Employee

Thanks for the feedback. The first version will include the mimimum set of features, but I add your requests to our backlog to be prioritized.

Thanks,

Päivi

Aspirant

I am in Spain and cannot get ChromeCast App to find the ChromeCast dongle on my TV when Freedome is running. Is there a known conflict?