Place: Sweden

leni
leni Posts: 12 Observer
Why has Sweden been removed from the list of places (countries) that can be chosen.

Comments

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hi leni,

Welcome to our F-Secure Community!

May I know in which OS you installed Freedome on? And which version of Freedome is installed currently?

If you are not able to see it on your current list, could you please send us the screenshot from Freedome?

Thank you.

• leni

Hei, I use freedome on my Ipad, 9.3.1. I used to be able to switch to Sweden when I visited that country. When i'm abroad I pic Finland to be able to watch finnish tv. Thanks for suååort in this matter.

• Chameni

Hello leni,

Do you mean you are not able to change your location to Sweden anymore? And we have checked on your side, we are able to look up this location. Have you try to reinstall the program and check if the issue persist.

Thank you.

• leni

Hei! It's just how i mean. I'll try to reinstall the app. Thanks.

• leni

Hei,

I deleated Freedome and reinstalled it but the problem remains. No Sweden on location list!

• Chameni

Hi Leni,

I will send you a private message regarding this issue.

Thank you.

• leni
    I cannot send the screenshot this way. Can I get an email-address? I'm from Finland.

Leni
  • Chameni

Hi Leni,

We have received the screenshot you sent  in earlier. We need your assistance to create a support ticket in order for us to investigate on this issue and I will send you a private message the steps to get the log file from your Ipad.

Thank you.

• leni

Thanks, I will read the private message.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info