Pay with Mobile

Aspirant

Re: Pay with Mobile

i just received aniother reply where they say that f-secure has been diabled in uk.......here the email...

Re: [#XXXXXXX] f-secure freedom payments HELP
Hi R,

I remembered you now indeed, I hope all is well.

Well, the thing is that we noticed f-secure is not live in the UK since January. 

As much as I would like to help you more with this, their services are currently disabled in the UK due to technical issues and it is not possible to make a payment for their services with Fortumo at the moment.

Best regards,

B

--
Customer Support | Fortumo Mobile Payments

Is this fixable or is this option no longer available??

thanks

EDIT: PII
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Pickled, 

Thank you for the updates.

We are still working on it and are in contact with Fortumo.

This support agent might be unaware of the current situation.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Fickled,

It seems that Operators in UK have made some technical changes that forced Fortumo to disable the Mobile pay for Freedome in UK. We will try to bring that back in the future.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Ok thanks Ben,

all seems a bit mysterious and 'dark side' lol

I relly hope it all gets sorted i got 2 google accounts on different devices and just paid £2.99 for each account then another £2.99 in 5 days when laptop version expires.. I know it would be more economical to buy yearly package but too big of a chunk of money to pay out at once with everything else, the pay by mobile was a bit of a god send really. i dont think ill be able to keep up with £9 p/m tho and it sounds daft coz really doesnt seem that much, but as you are well aware like the rest of us we all got bills to pay and until the government stop their ridiculous taxes on everything all spare loose changes will continue to be syphoned into their greedy pockets.

thanks for your time and good luck with Fortumo .

Ronnie