No licence after updating

LordR
LordR Posts: 8 New Member

Hello!

After updating to MAC OS Sierra, I can´t log on to the freedom. I´m using the F Secure Total, enter the email and password, and the security code from the Duo app. The I get the message that I don´t have a lisence.  My F-Secure SAFE subscription is for almost one more year. 

Br. Roger

MacOS Sierra, 10.12

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi LordR,

May I know if you are signing into the Freedome using your SAFE login details? Also, are you are installing Freedome for the first time?

• LordR

Hello! Thanks for the reply. I´m using the same as on the Safe login details, and it´s not for the first time. I have used it one year, and the problem started after updating to Mac OS Sierra. 

Br Roger

• Laksh

Hi LordR,

Do you have a subscription code for Freedome? Were you using Freedome with the subscription code before (for the 1 year)?

You can only install SAFE using your SAFE account and licenses. If you are using the same SAFE credentials, you cannot install Freedome with the licenses available in SAFE.

• Laksh

In addition, this article has more information about Total and SAFE subscription.

• s_rosenthaler
    s_rosenthaler Posts: 10 New Member

Sorry but it should be possible to switch between different products  under one central dashboard.

I am responsible for four different users and their computers, so central licence mangement is a must.

No possibility to add F-Secure Freedome to my exisiting subscription is a no go.

• LordR

I have been in contact with support on chat. I bought a licence of SAFE for two years, WITH the Freedome. But now, after one year, "of security reasons", you have stopped the Freedom and I have to buy an own subsciption for Freedome. If I want to have the Total package, "we are not able to compensate for the remaining SAFE subscription". I feel it´s a scam and I´m looking for another solution!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info