cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet when Freedome is turned on

No internet when Freedome is turned on

Since a few days, at home freedome isn't working correctly anymore.

The moment Freedome states that it's connected; the WIFI gives a exclamation sign saying 'connection limited' and thus no internet. I've tried all other virtual locations, no succes. Turning off Freedome brings back a working connection

The strange thing is, it's only at home. Other ISP's do not cause any problem and has Freedome running smootly.

Please advice, thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: No internet when Freedome is turned on

A reinstall was needed to make it work again...

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi Rbbiz1,

May I know which ISP you are using currently for your home network? If it happens only when connecting through their Wi-Fi network, do they allow the use of a VPN?

Which version of Freedome are you using currently?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Version 1.2.2729.0

But it also did not work a few days ago on the older version.

For my home ISP I use TELFORT (Netherlands) and yes it was working fine for months. But let me make it more complicated. I use Freedome on my phone also. WIth my phone I do have internet when Freedome is working and I'm connected to the very same ISP as the laptop.

Community Manager

Hi Rbbiz1,

I am suspecting this issue might be related to the version upgrade (Version 1.2.2729.0). I recommend to open a support ticket for this issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted

A reinstall was needed to make it work again...