No License available

Richa
Richa Posts: 5 New Member

Hi All,

I subscribed to F-Secure VPN account and have trial period till 03/17/2017 but when I installed VPN for PC from homepage and try to activate subscription getting message as "No License Available". Please see below screenshot:

I thought if clicking Add device from my account would fix the issue but it only installed F-Secure Safe app (which I don't need) but didn't install the app I need that is "F-Secure FREEDOME" VPN. Since "F-Secure Safe" app got installed, on my PC, the license count decreased from 3 to 2.

Here are the screenshots in steps:

1. Installed FREEDOME app for PC, then once app installed, clicked Subscription from FREDOME app

2. Chose provider as F-Secure Total

3. Entered email and password and clicked Log in

4. Got error message:

Am in doubt if I have to buy this product in future or not. I request You to fix the issue ASAP.

Thanks,

Richa

Comments

• Richa

Any Help?

• Richa

Hi Laksh,

Thanks for Your valuable feedback and the promo code I entered was for freedome. So can You please let me know if this trial period can be transferred over to Freedome. 

Regards,

Richa

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Richa,

May I know from where you got the Freedome promo code? If it is a Freedome license code, it should have been entered into the Freedome subscription settings once the product is installed. But in your case, it is entered in the SAFE account. Could you please provide more information on this?

• Richa
    Hi Laksh,

Thanks for reply. I got it from one of my friend from Czech Republic while I was on a trip to Germany, CR etc., pls let me kmow if u need further information.
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Richa,

Thanks for providing the information. But as far as we checked, it is your SAFE which has the 180 days trial period and not for Freedome.

• Richa

Hi Laksh,

Thanks for prompt response. It's ok np I bought vpn from different company that has no logs no data cap and comes with very less price. Since their technical support was really good I had to go with it. Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Richa

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info