New freedome version available 1.1.2531.0

tballege
tballege Posts: 12 New Member
  1. 1.1.2531 version available for download on the site. This version has "check for updates" in the right click menu.
  2. Please provide your experiences with this version and windows 10 (coming out of sleep for example)
  3. Also some locations seem to be unavailable.

EDIT: TITLE

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @tballege,

Could you give us more information on the locations that are not available for you?

Also do you experience yourself problems with this version?

PS:I moved you post as a new thread in order to keep the discussion easier to read.

• tballege

Hello,

I posted in the version 1.0.2246.0 thread because @ronz had the following problem:

"I am having the same problem in Windows 10 Freedome ver 1.0.2246.0.

Happens when I start up my computer from any state, haven't tried shutting down Freedome first but I will try that.

For me the problem first appeared after a Freedome update which apparently happened on November 12. Before that it was fine."

I have the same problem in version 1.1.2531.0

With regard to locations: Brussels location was/is down

• [Deleted User]

Hello tballege,

It seems that you had a support ticket with us concerning the "driver error" back in December, and that it was resolve back then.

Do you mean that the upgrade to version 1.1.2531 reintroduced the problem?

Did you already reboot your machine?

We are indeed experiencing some problems with our Belgian location and the location is currently unavailable. We are working with the service provider to get our servers back online as soon as possible.

• tballege

I mean that the upgrade to version 1.1.2531 reintroduced the problem

I did already reboot my machine

• [Deleted User]

Please open a new support ticket so that we can look better into this.

• tballege
  • J30
    J30 Posts: 1 New Member

Hi,

Since the upgrade Brussels is no longer available ...

Will it become available again soon?

Tx,

J

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi J30,

We are experiencing some problems with our Belgian location and the location is currently unavailable. We are working with the service provider to get our servers back online as soon as possible.

• Crikey
    Crikey Posts: 3 New Member
    I too have long experienced issues with the pre-existing version of Freedome and have put this down to the ongoing Window's instituted degrading of Windows 7 (my preferred OS experience) and not an F-Secure issue. However, does it continue to be wise to hold off from upgrading to the new version of Freedome until any (unsettling) trouble in functionality has been determined? Good luck!
  • cliffc
    cliffc Posts: 8 Observer

Hi

This is odd as i got a message last night about an upgrade which i installed and now its not working at all and when i check the version number of the installed program in control panel i am reporting a version number of 1.2.2729.0 and not the number 1.1.2531.0 as you have reported, I used the program to do the upgrade but then when it did not work,I uninstalled the program and attempted to reinstall, I downloaded the program from this site, but now its not working at all on my win 7 PC

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info