Need help with verizon

I just installed this app on my phone and tablet.  On my tablet it is great and I love it, however on my phone (Verizon Samsun Note 2) I cannot get my phone to maintain a data connection at all.  I am mostly using this to be able to stream Netflix from other countries.  I am in the US.  Any ideas of is big red preventing this from happening? 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi brownguy,

A slower connection is normal while connected to Freedome since the data is redirected to different locations. Can you try to connect Freedome to the US location and test the speed? Then connect to other location, for instance Finland, and test the speed too. This should bring some light into this situation.

Also sometimes there are higher use peaks which may affect the performance. We're actively monitoring the capacity and will add more servers when necessary to improve the service.

• I tried connecting with the US east coast server and the same thing happens.  I lose all data connectivity.  

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Hi brownguy!

Just wanted to check in and see if you're still having this problem, or have things gone more smoothly lately? Let us know if we can provide any additional advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info