Multi device code not valid in iphone

FMS
FMS Posts: 4 New Member

I had a multi device subscription for a year and used from iPhone, iPad and Mac. I was prompted to renew it and I just attempted to use it in a new phone and get a message This ID is not valid for this device. Everything was working so well, I am very confused and frustrated right now.

To clarify, I did not buy from the App Store, I renewed in the website.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi FMS,

May I know if you were having Freedome already installed using any other subscription in the new phone before you used the new renewal subscription?

• FMS

Hi Laksh,

I restored the backup from my previous phone, that installed Freedome in the new phone. After searching the forum I found an answer that suggested deleting the app and reinstalling so I tried that, but it still has the same message.

Currently, Freedome says it is in a 5 day free trial, with 4 days left.

FMS

• Laksh

Hi FMS,

Just doing a follow up to check if you are still seeing this issue. Did you try to revalidate the code in Freedome to see if it works?

• FMS

I am still, I have tried many times: I tried to reinstall the app, tried waiting for the trial period to expire, everything I could find as solutions in the forum. Nothing works, still the same problem “Oops this code is not valid for this device”.

I really would like to find a solution for this, the service is great but only if I can use it. 

• FMS

I am still, I have tried many times: I tried to reinstall the app, tried waiting for the trial period to expire, everything I could find as solutions in the forum. Nothing works, still the same problem “Oops this code is not valid for this device”. 

• Laksh

Hi FMS,

Please get in touch with our support team here via chat or phone in order to troubleshoot this issue further. They should be able to check on your license details and provide the necessary troubleshooting steps.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info