Missing "advanced user" options

Aspirant

Missing "advanced user" options

Greetings!

I know F-Secure is going with the simple-to-use-1-click-theme in their products, but as a "power user" the more info I get the more happier I am. So I would love to see some kind of advanced user option. For example, enabling it would show in Freedome

• what harmful sites and
  • what kind of trackers have been blocked
  • given IP address etc.

Same thing for SAFE in Statistics screen.

What do you guys think? Smiley Happy

PS. Anyone else having reaaaally slow upload speeds while connected to Espoo servers? Been having this problem for a while now.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Missing "advanced user" options

I'll forward your request to the product team.

Concerning the Espoo exit node, we had a some issue on Thursday night. Do you still have the issue over the weekend?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

I'll forward your request to the product team.

Concerning the Espoo exit node, we had a some issue on Thursday night. Do you still have the issue over the weekend?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hey Ben!

Thanks for forwarding.

Espoo seems to work some what better now.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Our development team is working on it . 

However as F-Secure Freedome is meant to protect your privacy we do not log your traffic, not even regarding the blocked threats. 

Best Regards

-Ben