Managed to connect from Finland to the US a couple of times, but now no connection to anywhere

Scholar

Managed to connect from Finland to the US a couple of times, but now no connection to anywhere

Hello,

got a subscription yesterday but when I try to connect, it will just say "Connecting..." forever, without actually managing to make a connection. Yesterday it made it through two times, so it seems to be possible (i.e., no configuration necessary, I suppose?). I haven't changed any settings in my Internet connection.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Managed to connect from Finland to the US a couple of times, but now no connection to anywhere

Hi emily1,

May I know what is the OS of the device in which you have the issue?

Are you unable to connect to any location currently? Do you see any error message?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Re: Managed to connect from Finland to the US a couple of times, but now no connection to anywhere

Windows 10. No error message, just "Connecting..." for forever without making connection. Won't connect anywhere. 

Community Manager

Hi emily1,

Is it a recent version of Freedome installed? If yes, then I would recommend to contact our support team via chat or phone as mentioned here to troubleshoot further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

@emily1

Hi Emily

I tested connection from Finland to USA, Eastcoast and it works.
Take contact to F-S customer service (chat or call a phone).

Have a nice weekend!
Näsäviisas