cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my license

Scholar

Re: Lost my license

I also have updated my FreeDome account and cannot use my code anymore, what do I need to do?

Scholar

I have lost my license since i updated my FreeDome appliation

How can I get it back?

Community Manager

Hi Jdhorsfall,

May I have the following details to assist you further on this?

1. Is it a multi license or a single license code?

2. How many devices are currently using Freedome at the moment?

3. Please provide us a screenshot of the error message seen.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

1. It was a single licence 

2. 1 device, my Macbook Pro

Dear Jonathan Horsfall,

Thank you for your order.

Below you will find your reference number. To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Your reference number: xxxxxxx

We have received your order and it is undergoing normal, manual processing, which will be completed within the next hour. In exceptional cases, the process may last longer.

Nonetheless, upon completion of the manual processing, you will receive an email with further information about your order. Please do not place another order until you have received a confirmation email from us about this order or you may be billed twice.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Support options
Technical and product-related supportIf you have any technical or product-related inquiries, you may contact F-Secure Corporation using the following information:
Contact F-Secure experts
Payment and order-related supportIf you have any payment or order-related inquiries, feel free to contact cleverbridge Customer Support.

Sincerely,
cleverbridge Customer Support

EDIT: Personal Identification Information

Community Manager

Hi Jdhorsfall,

We have advised the support team to resend your license information to your email address. Could you please check your email for the license code details?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Please can you send me my license key? x

Community Manager

Hi curlys,

May I know if you have purchased Freedome code from F-Secure directly? Or are you referring to another product for the code?

Please elaborate on your issue so that we can assist you further.

Novice

please help me get back my licence code asap my name is xxxx xxxx or xxxxx@aol.com

Edit : Removed PII

Hi Ronhall65,

I have removed your personal identification information since this is a public forum and it is available for anyone to view.  Please check your Inbox, i have sent you a private message regarding your license key information.

Thanks.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know