Link subscription to account

Options
markmconel
markmconel Posts: 1 New Member

I previously purchased a subscription but only recently created and account with the same email address. Does anyone know how to link the existing subscription to the new account? I'd like to use the account to manage the devices that are using the subscription.

Thanks!

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

markmconel wrote:

I previously purchased a subscription but only recently created and account with the same email address. Does anyone know how to link the existing subscription to the new account? I'd like to use the account to manage the devices that are using the subscription.

Thanks!

Hello,

On current days there next points/view/design:

--> F-Secure Freedome do not provide any portal-based subscription management features;

Only such meanings: What happens when Freedome asks for a license transfer;

--> 'F-Secure SAFE' (and 'F-Secure TOTAL' as SAFE+Freedome subscriptions bundle) with abilities to manage some points (and purchase/renew) under "My F-Secure Account" portal.

F-Secure Total do provide it for "SAFE"-part (but not for Freedome-part).

Does your experience about this "account"? If so -> maybe such action is not possible currently.

And your subscriptions (SAFE?! or TOTAL  and Freedome) just about one mail-address maybe (but not an account). Even it can be with 'limitations".

Or your experience about switch from "F-Secure Freedome" to "F-Secure TOTAL"?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info