License code not valid after reinstalled Freedome

ChristerGa
ChristerGa Posts: 2 New Member

After reinstalled Freedome app for windows. The license code cant be validatet.

Comments

• Maximir
    Maximir Posts: 2 New Member

By me too. 

I had to reinstall my windows and now my 3 year license is gone.

Wtf?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ChristerGa and Maximir,

May I know how you purchased your Freedome licenses? Is it a single license or a multi license code?

• ChristerGa
    ChristerGa Posts: 2 New Member

Its multi license code for 3 units. i hav used them all (phone, ipad an pc).

• Maximir
    Maximir Posts: 2 New Member

I guess, it was a multi license licence. It was an Promotion action in Germany. And i get a 3 year license ( 1+1+1) .

Im sorry, but what is a meaning of 3 year license if you loose it when you reinstall the Programm or windows????

• Hneri
    Hneri Posts: 2 New Member

Same problem here. I had to reset Android phone (firmware update) and install Freedome again. And now my license is not accepted. Does this extend my license?

• [Deleted User]

@ChristerGa, could you please send me a private message of your purchase for Freedome with your purchase details like code used/purchase invoice/date of purchase to check further?

@Maximir, May I know how you got the promotion code in Germany? Could you please pass me the promotion code you received and other details of the promotion through private message to check further?

• [Deleted User]

Hi @Hneri,

As mentioned above, please pass on the information of how Freedome is purchased for your devices. What is the error message you see when you validate the code?

• Hneri
    Hneri Posts: 2 New Member

I got Freedome as a part for F-Secure SAFE (by Samsung). On email invitation there is no mention if this is only for one device or multiple. Actually I have Freedome license in use on Samsung Android tablet (too?) so it might be also blocking Phone if license is for only one device.

Error is: "Oops - Code is not correct. Try again."

• [Deleted User]

Hi Hneri,

Did you purchase SAFE licenses from Samsung or was it a SAFE trial account from Samsung?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info