I cannot use my FReedome code in all of my devices that has F-Secure SAFE installed

Hi,

I have subscrition to 5 F-Secure SAFE devices, and now I have tried to install Freedome to all of them, but I only managed to activate the subscription only on 3 of my machines (1 android phone and 2 windows computers) by using the code developed at MY SAFE site. What is the problem?

BTW: I suspect it might be related to the fact that I upgraded 2 of my computers (that had already Freedome installed and working) to Windows 10 before I tried to install it (and activate the code) to my 2 remaining computers.

Is there a way to get the Freedome to work also with 2 my remaining computers that I would like to protect also (as promised at MY SAFE site).

BR,

Raimo

Comments

• Hi,

I have 5 subscriptions of F-secure MY SAFE and I can use the supplied FREEDOME activation code for only 3 Freedome activations. Might the resson be that I had to reinstall Freedome to 2 of my windowPC's after the windows 10 upgrate. The reason for this was that I got the IPv6 problem and though that I would be solved by reinstalling FREEDOME to those 2 computers. Obviously it did not work and managed to solve it with the recommended (from these pages) change of VPN connection name.

How I can get the 2 missing activations to work?

NOTE: I feel a little bit betrayed, since the IPv6 problem were caused by FREEDOME SW that could not handle the windows10 uppgrade properly.

BR,

Rami

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @RamiVaan,

I have moved your post to the Freedome board so that the issue can be discussed further.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

HI Ramivaan,

May I know if you have generated all the 5 voucher codes from your Safe account and used it on your devices? Or do you have any options left for the code generation?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info