I can track who tracks me anymore?

I can track who tracks me anymore?

I used to always be able to just start a log and then the Freedome software would map all the websites trying to track me. Now, whenever I try to start a new log the log starts and just stops and I have no explanation for this. Please help me if I can change a setting or I can get tech support via a connect tool.

Thanks,

Rich

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: I can track who tracks me anymore?

Hi Rich,

May I know after how many minutes/hours does the logging stop?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted

It stops instantly almost so it is impossible to generate a log at all Smiley Sad. Anyway if you could help me out in any way I would totally appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rich

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
Community Manager

Hi Enfcmedic384,

Please open a support ticket with the Freedome logs regarding your issue. We need to check on your logs to know whats causing this.

In the meantime, please try to use a different virtual location and see if it helps.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.