I can't transfer my FREEDOME licence which I got from "Chip Adventskalender"

Leetsch2002
Leetsch2002 Posts: 4 New Member

I got a free licence for one year for FREEDOME, and I'm really happy with it. But  I had to reinstall my operating system, so I have to transfer my subscription, but when I enter the code it says: [See on Picture]

Please help me,

LeetschUnbenannt.PNG

this is the error message I get

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Leetsch2002 

From screenshot, you have installed F-Secure Freedome VPN. The activation key, if correctly enterred and valid, should work fine. 

I will recommend you install F-Secure Freedome VPN on another device and try using the same code to activate it and see if it works. This will help us narrow down if the issue is truly with the code or the program on your computer. If result is same, there's a possibility that the code has expired or wrong.

• Leetsch2002

But how could the code be broken/expired? The code is valid since December 29th 2019. That's what FREEDOME itself wrote me at "Abonnement" when it worked fine in the past.

• Leetsch2002

Ok, that's bad for me. Can't I do anything to transfer it?

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Leetsch2002 

Yes, there is no alternate way and can't re-use the subscription. Having said that, you can also contact our F-secure support to check whether any discount code available for Freedome if any.

• Leetsch2002

Ok, thank you for your time and help

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info