I can not activate my subscription

Arie2
Arie2 Posts: 3 New Member

Hey, 

Friday evening I bought a lisence for f-secure Freedome. The day before I activated the 30 day free trial of F-secure total. I have a problem with activating my subscription on my macbook air. When I open freedome, I have to log in. I log in with the account which I made for my f-secure total free trail. After I log in, I get a screen which says that I don't have rights. If I close this window, I get a window which gives me the option to close the program. I can't go to subscription in the menu, because that is blocked. Does somebody know how I can fix this? I included some screenshots.Schermafbeelding 2017-02-19 om 10.14.19.pngSchermafbeelding 2017-02-19 om 10.14.56.pngSchermafbeelding 2017-02-19 om 10.15.14.png

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Arie2,

I believe you have installed Freedome via Total. Do you see the option 'Have a code' under Subscriptions in Freedome? You can use your Freedome code to activate it via that option.

• Arie2

Hey Laksk, 

Thank you for your reply. 

That is the problem. I can not click on subscription, so I do not see the option 'have a code. ' I can only click in the white screens depicted in the screenshots. I reinstalled freedome a couple of times, but it did not help. Do you know how to fix this? 

• Arie2

Hey Laksh, 

It finally worked. I deleted all freedome files I could find on my computer, then I downloaded a fresh installer from your link. After the installation I could enter my code. 

Thank you for the help!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Arie2,

Great! Thanks for sharing the update.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info