Having active subscription, but service has been denied

Aspirant

Having active subscription, but service has been denied

I have an active subscription trough the app store for my iPhone (which is still active), but all of a sudden Freedome tells me that my subscription has been expired while i have paid my bill. Is this a joke? Time to get Cloak instead of Freedome Smiley Sad

20 REPLIES 20
Supporter

Re: Having active subscription, but service has been denied

Hi Yzord,

That's strange, did it happen suddenly when paying a bill?

How long time have you got left from your Freedome subscription?

Aspirant

I already have a recurring subscription from March and always paid my bills. So I don't know what is going on, but it is really annoying to know that i have paid and can't use it. I don't trust the system anymore.

Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 10.30.17.png

Aspirant

Hello, is there somebody? I need support about this, but no support at all. I want my service please, i paid for it. Tell me where to go to get support.

Supporter

Just forwarded this case to our technicians.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

F-Secure

We need more information to investigate this further. We have contacted you with a private message here in our Community, so please could you check your private messages and get back to us?

Yours,

Tapio

--
Tapio Keihänen
F-Secure Freedome Service Manager
Highlighted
Aspirant

I have send the log file. From what i could see it says:

Got notification of a purchase, which user has not tapped. May be some old purchase is getting verified.

F-Secure

We're investigating this issue, thank you very much for the logs. We already can see that this is a very rare problem that we haven't seen before so we need a little time to investigate what has gone wrong. 

Yours,

Tapio

--
Tapio Keihänen
F-Secure Freedome Service Manager
Aspirant

it has been 8 days now and it is still not working. Sended a PM this morning, no reaction at all.

Although it is a very rare problem and i understand that they might need some time, but a little communication would be nice.

Supporter

@Tapsa Any progress in this case?