[HELP] Where I can find my account ID?

Highlighted
Scholar

[HELP] Where I can find my account ID?

I bought Freedome in Sep for my Mac. Can I use Freedome on my iphone as well? If yes, where I could find my account ID? I counldn't find my purchasing email I think 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [HELP] Where I can find my account ID?

Hi Molly3,

The account ID is the same subscription code which you purchased for Freedome (subscription code = account ID for your iOS). Did you already purchase a multi device license for Freedome?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Hi Molly3,

The account ID is the same subscription code which you purchased for Freedome (subscription code = account ID for your iOS). Did you already purchase a multi device license for Freedome?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

But where can I find my subscription code?? I just bought the license in Sep. and have been using it on my Mac. Is it possible to find my subscription code somehow?? Thanks!
Community Manager

Hi Molly3,

You can find the subscription code from the order details email. Please check your inbox for the email you received after the Freedome purchase.

Scholar

Same issue, but with an additional twist, 
I dont have that email, due to a server-crash.

Community Manager

Hi @Torleiv,

I have asked the support to resend your order details to your email address (which you used during the purchase). Could you please check your email for the license details?

Scholar

Thank you, that solved my problem