Google captcha

Community Manager

Re: Google captcha

Hello Everyone,

Our team is still checking on this. However, if you’re using Google services and get blocked when using the Italian location, you may use some other location as the workaround.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Ok,

this is the workaround I use. But as you may imagine I've chosen Freedome also because Italy was among the countries I could use and needed to use. Switching location each time I've to make a Google Search is a bit annoying as you may guess.

Aspirant

There's an update to this issue:

now the problem occurs, in the very same way, if you are using Zurich location.

So Italy and Switzerland are not usable.

Can you let us know if you are fixing this in some way?
Thanks.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Tuneknob,

I could not reproduce the issue on the Swiss location today. Is this location still problematic for you?

Our team is still investigating the behavior on the Italian location.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Switzerland is working properly today.

Thanks

Scholar

Same issue here. Google searches from Milan (Italy) is always broken.

Details:

• Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari.

Using another location as workaround works, yet is not the ideal solution for users who need to be gelocalized in Italy.

Could you please fix this issue?

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards.

Yesterday evening I also encountered issues with Switzerland - Zurich, remedied using Germany - Falkenstein, but keep changing the place is a bit 'exhausting, I have to change on my device, on that of my girlfriend, and on the laptop, is from August that the situation does not change seems a bit 'too much for a service like this.
I now often leave freedome disabled, also because in addition on iOS half as many times the vpn connection fails to wake when I unlock phone.

Does anyone remember us? Italy, Milan is still in the same conditions...

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello evolun, 

We have been in contact with Google to try and resolve this issue on our Italian location. 

As of yesterday the captcha should not be looping anymore and can be validated.

We are still  working to get it removed completely.

Best Regards

-Ben

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello all, 

The captcha should now(and for the last few days) be totally gone for our Italian location. 

Best Regards

-Ben