Gone back to "Trial Mode" on iOS10.3.1 iPad Air!

iBozz
iBozz Posts: 5 New Member

I have a multi-platform subscription and have just replaced one of the devices, my iPad.  The iMac still shows Freedome correctly.  The old iPad, upon which I had the second use is, alas ,deceased and inaccessible.

I have restored the apps and data to the replacement iPad successfully from iCloud but Freedome has put me into Trial Mode rather then restoring my subscription which doesn't expire for another month or so.

The Subscription page in the App has the subscription amounts as if I had no account and three clickable links: "Did you already buy a multi-platform subscription", "Log in" and "Restore iTunes purchases."  I bought the subscription direct from Freedome and not via iTunes.

However, clicking these links goes nowhere, so I cannot follow the "Did you already buy a multi-platform subscription" or even "Log in".

How can I resolve this and get back to my paid for subscription and away from the unnecessay Trial mode, which expires in five days, and restore my subscription to the iPad?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• iBozz
    iBozz Posts: 5 New Member

Hi, Laksh

Yes, that worked.  When I logged onto my iCloud account with the "new" temporary iPad it started to download apps, etc automatically so that will be from where the Freedome app arrived on the device.

Many thanks.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Glad to know it's working, iBozz! Thanks for your update!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info