cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedome update check on windows 7 home premium doesn´t work

Scholar

Freedome update check on windows 7 home premium doesn´t work

Hello everyone,

I like Freedome coz it doesn´t take a hundred settings to get it working but when I right click on the Freedome icon in the sys tray  to check for updates  NOTHING happens.

I also have Frredome on my Android. Is Freedome updated automaticlally or do have to check all the time which would not be niice. I recommended Freedome to an elderly lady who´s pretty active on the internet but I won´t install Freedome on her PC unless the update issue is solved. It´s way too complicated for her. This is the only thing that bothers with freedome me.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards R.L.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Freedome update check on windows 7 home premium doesn´t work

Hi Surfer_256,

If there is a new upgrade for Freedome, it will be released to the channel. Freedome on the PC will automatically prompt if there is an upgrade available in order to install in your device.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi Surfer_256,

If there is a new upgrade for Freedome, it will be released to the channel. Freedome on the PC will automatically prompt if there is an upgrade available in order to install in your device.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh,

thanks a ton for your fast reply.

Is Freedome VPN also updated  automatically on Google Play Store for a download? (I have an Android phone)

Kind regards

Surfer_256

Community Manager

Hi Surfer_256,

Based on your App store settings, if you have enabled auto-update apps in your Android phone, Freedome will be updated.