Freedome registration

hoops
hoops Posts: 6 New Member

Hi

I have a lisence for three Freedome for android devices purchased 16.10.2015. Arter phone reset I could not register the app.

So what to do to make things to work?

Comments

• hoops

Im getting bit frustrated. I have sent feedback of this issue to FS over a week ago and no sign of life.

So please...Im goin to a trip on holidays next week and would be very very to get things clear.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi hoops,

Can you send me a private message of your ticket number for the feedback sent to us so that I can followup?

• hoops

I would gladly say thanks, but still the same issue. No solution.

• Laksh

Hi hoops,

Sorry to hear about your issue still happening. Could you share with me with the error message during the code validation? I can help to check further on this.

• hoops

Hi

My Freedome in Finish version so the message is in finish language. Anyway it says something like

Oops! the maximum amount of installations of this code is full. By some more lisences if you want to add more your Freedome orders.

In Finish. Hups. Tämän koodin asennusten enimmäismäärä on jo täyttynyt. Osta lisää käyttöoikeuksia, jos haluat laajentaa Freedome tilausta.

Next there is the registration code and send button.

Im not sure if this helps you .-) but thats what I get when I try to register.

I like to try different apps and ROM:s so I reset the phone now and then. When the problem is solved Id like to know if the same issue is happening again after some months. Or can we expect that there is coming some kind of solution. Otherwise there is no "sense" for me to use FS apps .

• Laksh

Hi hoops,

I can understand the issue here based on your error message. Could you please send me a private message of your code and your Freedome purchase reference number for further discussion.

Currently, there is no reset functionality with Freedome. Our RND is working further on this.

• hoops

Hi

Freedome is working again. Thanks Laskh.

I really hope that FS does some changes to the registration system. There are many reasons why someone has to reinstall/reset the app/device. The system should be more flexible.

Have a happy Christmas everybody.

regards

HP

• Laksh

Thanks for the Feedback hoops! Yes, we are working on this license reset.

..And glad to know that Freedome is working again on your computer! Smiley Happy Happy Christmas to you too!

• max_m
    max_m Posts: 3 Observer

I got almost same situation. Due new version of Freedome dosn't work, on  one of my devices. I try to install old version of programm and can't register it now.  When I enter registration code, it show that number registration with my code reached limit. And ask to buy extra subscription.

• Laksh

Hi @max_m,

Could you please post a screenshot of the error message when you try to validate the code? Also, how many devices are currently using Freedome with the code? Is it a multi or a single license code?

• max_m

Good day again. I was using Freedome on three devices: Win7 PC, and two Android cellphones. First I use programm with 90 days promotion code. When it is expired I brought 1 year subscription for three devices. I sucesfully enter code in all devices, and everything was ok, before i update Freedome app at one of android cellphones. After update there was no internet connection, with protection switched ON. Due working wersion of programm was unknown, I trying different older version, subscription code was entered few times. Finaly I found that 2.0.4.170 works well, but code doesn't work anymore. Message same as described in beginnig of this post: You have reached maximum number of installations...

• Laksh

Hi max_m,

Thanks for providing more detailed information on your issue. Could you please send me a private message of your purchase date and your Freedome code so that I can take this further?

• max_m
    Check PM.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info