Freedome on Mac cannot connect after waking up from sleep

Community Manager

Re: Freedome on Mac cannot connect after waking up from sleep

Hello Everyone,

I have forwarded your posts to our team.

Freedome team is aware of the reconnection issue and the bug has been found. The fix is in progress.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

I upgraded to 2.14.5108.0 and the problem seems to be fixed now. Thank you.

Community Manager

Appreciate the update, @girishsj! I will pass the feedback to our Freedome team.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Terve!

Same here! The problem is gone.

Thank You!

FormerMember
Not applicable

Sorry, my thread on the Finnish forum had been marked solved & locked, so I'm replying here - the problem seems the same, and for me it has NOT gone away:

Every time after waking up the Mac I have to restart, otherwise Freedome doesn't connect and internet connection doesn't seem to work at all (it does work after restart with Freedome closed). After restart Freedome is off by default and doesn't react when clicking "ON", only after changing the location: now the icon blinks 2-3 times and then turns OFF. Only after switching location several times one of them eventually sticks. If I then choose to change location after a while, I basically have to restart again, because the icon just keeps blinking forever (well, I waited ~10 min) without connecting or turns OFF again.

Clicking "check updates" does nothing. I've had version 2.14.5108.0 for some time now and the problems persist. Is there a newer version?

Aspirant

Same kind symptoms. After sleeping my Mac does not connect to net at all. After restart it seems to work good. This has happened twice before with this version of Freedome.
FormerMember
Not applicable

In addition to losing valuable working time  with constant fiddling with restart/connect/wait/reset/wait/close program/restart again/wait/repeat etc, I'm also beginning to lose my patience.

Any solution to be expected for this problem anytime soon?

I mean..."please"?

Novice

Same issue , looking forward to having it resolved. Latest Mac os and Freedome version. 

Community Manager

Hello Everyone,

Please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone so that this can be investigated further. We need logs to look into and our support team can guide you further.

Novice

Restarts straight away