Freedome on Android: 'Can't install app' AND app gets automatically removed!

Gerald05
Gerald05 Posts: 8 Explorer

Hello, 

I have a paid one year subscription to Freedome. 

1) When I managed to install the app it gets removed without me even being notified

2) I now cannot install the app and gets systematically the error message 'can't install app' error - 110. I followed all the steps described on the google troubelshoothing help, but that did not resolved my issue.

Could you please help?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Gerald05,

When was Freedome installed on your Android device? The application has to be uninstalled from the Settings under Application Manager by the user as it would not be possible to automatically uninstall the application.

Could you please check if the Freedome app is present under Application Manager and if present, uninstall it and reinstall it?

• Gerald05
    Gerald05 Posts: 8 Explorer
    Hi Laksh,

Thanks for your reply.

I did several factory resets in the past few weeks and reinstalled Freedome each time. I have had this error and eventually could install and run Freedome.

The app is not listed in the application manager. I just tried again and it keeps on failing to install.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Gerald05,

Is this an error message from the Android OS? Does this error occur only with Freedome or also with the other apps?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info