Freedome error after version upgrade

Freedome requested to upgrade to an new version.  After upgrade completed, get an error message saying that something went wrong. I am disconnected and I can't connect to Freedome.  If I restart my PC get the same error message and problem.  Using on Windows 7.  (I can't find the upgrade version number.)

Comments

• I have now reinstalled freedome using the download from the F Secure website and all appears to be working again now.

• Tvarviggen
    Tvarviggen Posts: 5 New Member

Freedome requested to upgrade to an new version 20150908.. version 1.0.1842.0

Using on Windows 10 / 64 bit

I have reinstall 3 times

Nigel skrev:

Freedome requested to upgrade to an new version.  After upgrade completed, get an error message saying that something went wrong. I am disconnected and I can't connect to Freedome.  If I restart my PC get the same error message and problem.  Using on Windows 7.  (I can't find the upgrade version number.)

• Tvarviggen
    Tvarviggen Posts: 5 New Member

something went wrong

i have uninstall and reinstall 

I waiting for respons or suport

• Mike242
    Mike242 Posts: 4 New Member

This is happening to me as well. I reinstalled and lost 2 months worth of my free trial. I'm reinstalled 3 times and I'm still receiving an error and unable to turn on the VPN.  I'm using Windows 10 64-bit as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info