Freedome drops internet speed

I have very similar problems with Freedome. Most though, it drops my internet speed by 90% or more. Sorry to say, I have tried different networks, different router, different modem and different virtual locations, all without any improvement. Usually I will get a notice from that my browser is unable to connect. This us not what I paid for.

EDIT: Title

Comments

• 1Unhappy_User
    1Unhappy_User Posts: 4 Observer

I am sorry, I’ve forgotten to include my OS.  I am using iOS 11.2.2. The performance did not change noticeably before this update til after. Still extremely unsatisfactory as far as choking my internet performance from 100+Mbps down to 9Mbps.

Any suggestions to correct or improve this?

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi 1Unhappy_User,

Please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone in order to troubleshoot this issue further. You can reach them via here.

• 1Unhappy_User
    1Unhappy_User Posts: 4 Observer

Not quite a week but, so far so good. My internet speed has been consistently above 60Mbps regardless of which virtual site in North America I have selected.

I no longer have timeouts/dropout or failure to connect alerts. I am able to

stream video like normal. 

Very quick response & excellent attitude by those I worked with. Their responses made sense & were easy to follow. Plus, they worked! I am no longer an Unhappy user.

Thank you & regards,

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Glad to hear about the feedback and also to know about the issue resolution, 1Unhappy_User!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info