Freedome doesn`t work with Samsung Galaxy S6 Android

Scholar

Freedome doesn`t work with Samsung Galaxy S6 Android

Hi,

if I turn on the freedome protection, internet stops working completely. What could be the problem? Andoid version is 6.0.1

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Freedome doesn`t work with Samsung Galaxy S6 Android

Hi henrik31,

Are you unable to access the internet with Freedome turned on all the time? Or does it occur occassionally? If it occurs occassionally, you can have a look at these articles for more information - here and here

If the issue persists, does it help if you change the location or is it the same issue for every location?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi,

I just tried different locations. No change. Internet connection is completely blocked, all the time, when the freedome protection is turned on.
Community Manager

Hi henrik31,

Does this happen with Wi-Fi connection? Have you tried to change to a data connection and check if it helps?

Is there any error message seen? If yes, please share with us.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

The problem occurs both with wifi and cellural data. No error messages are displayed.
Community Manager

Hi henrik31,

I suspect this might need detailed investigation with our Support team. So, please contact our support to troubleshoot further.