Freedome closes wifi

Kag
Kag Posts: 2 New Member

After two days of using the free trial on my ipad, suddenly freedome will not turn on. When wifi is on with a good signal, and I try to turn on Freedome, it turns wifi off and is therefore not able to access the server. It worked fine yesterday, but now it does not respond, not even after several reinstalls. What to do?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Kag,

Have you tried different locations on your Freedome and see if it connects? Does it happen with all the locations? Is there any error message seen?

What is the OS of your iPad?

• Kag
    Kag Posts: 2 New Member

Hi Laksh - I have tried different locations, but no change. It worked for a couple of days on the iPad (latest ios), but then the problem occurred, and uninstalling and reinstalling has not changed anything either. No messges - the wifi symbol simply disappears, and connection is no longer possible. It works fine on my Windows laptop and my Android phone.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Kag,

It might need further troubleshooting from our Support team in case even uninstalling/reinstalling din't solve the issue. Could you please contact our Support team to investigate this?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info