Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedome VPN settings for using without the app

SOLVED
Highlighted
Aspirant

Freedome VPN settings for using without the app

Hello,

I would like to use Freedome VPN servers on some platforms that have no dedicated app. For example on Windows Phone there is a native VPN configuration screen where I can create VPN connections. There are options on Linux as well, like openvpn client.

Can someone please advise where to get manual configuration settings for Freedome servers? It would be even better if there are platform-specific instructions I can use.

Regards,

knet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Freedome VPN settings for using without the app

Hi knet,

Freedome supports the operating systems mentioned here as it can be installed only on those supported OS. It is not possible to manually configure any settings for Freedome servers.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi knet,

Freedome supports the operating systems mentioned here as it can be installed only on those supported OS. It is not possible to manually configure any settings for Freedome servers.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Thanks for replying Laksh. That is unfortunate to hear.

Community Manager

Hi knet,

Please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here in order to proceed with your refund.