Freedome Lot of interuption

Highlighted

Freedome Lot of interuption

I have had the Freedom about two years. I have often interruptions in network traffic and is very unhappy . Is it malfunction or be it a special setting in the router that I use.
I use iPhone 6 and iPad Air with latest OS . Freedom 2.0.6.03 .
I often try second server such as Espo , Stockholm , Copenhagen sometimes with a little improvement , however, is not permanent. Running wifi 50 mbit
I never have problems without VPN .
Regularly streaming movies.

Please answer me privat on xxxx@xxx.se

EDIT: Removed Personal Identification Information

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Freedome Lot of interuption

Hello,
I have not contacted our support because of the following reason:
In the family, we use the iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 and iPad Air via wifi. We have in two years frequently had problems with break "dropouts" when using Freedome. Very annoying.
At home I have an ASUS Router type RT-N66U. I began to study the characteristics of Apple Routers. Many said that they are very stable whithout "dropouts", who often where found on other brands.
I bought a new router, the Apple Airport Extreame AC. Have now tried it a few days and found that the haproblems disappeared. The function Airplay mirroring the movie on TV also works stably.
It shows that there is a clear advantage to stick to one brand for all devices.
It is strange that the F-Secure does not give advice on hardware environments.

Greetings from a user which two years of torment is now resolved.
// Kennybe

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @kennybe,

I would recommend to open a support ticket so that you can directly check with our support agents regarding your issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Hello,
I have not contacted our support because of the following reason:
In the family, we use the iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 and iPad Air via wifi. We have in two years frequently had problems with break "dropouts" when using Freedome. Very annoying.
At home I have an ASUS Router type RT-N66U. I began to study the characteristics of Apple Routers. Many said that they are very stable whithout "dropouts", who often where found on other brands.
I bought a new router, the Apple Airport Extreame AC. Have now tried it a few days and found that the haproblems disappeared. The function Airplay mirroring the movie on TV also works stably.
It shows that there is a clear advantage to stick to one brand for all devices.
It is strange that the F-Secure does not give advice on hardware environments.

Greetings from a user which two years of torment is now resolved.
// Kennybe