Freedome 3 device subscription issue with replacement phone

Guv
Guv Posts: 3 New Member

Hi,

I have 3 device subscription for Freedome, and my faulty iPhone was recently replaced.

I'm unable to use my previous code on the replacement iPhone, and I get and error message stating I have reached the maximum number of installations for my subscription.

Is it possible to release the previous code, so I can use it with the replacement iPhone?

Thank you in advance,

Guv

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Guv,

For multi device subscriptions, we have the license transfer functionality with Freedome but this is currently available with Windows/Mac/Android devices. If you have a multi device subscription, do you have any other devices apart from your iPhone which has Freedome installed?

• Guv
    Hi Laksh,

Yes, I have it installed a Mac and iPad.

Regards,

Guv
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Guv,

In your case, you can try to uninstall and reinstall Freedome on your Mac which will inturn initiate the license transfer. Please make sure to uninstall Freedome from your old phone before initiating the transfer. Then proceed to install Freedome on your new iPhone and use the license for validation.

• Guv

Hi Laksh,

Sorry, I can't uninstall from my old iPhone, because it was physically swapped for a new iPhone, due to damage. Is there another solution we can try?

Regards,

Guv

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info