cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom

Scholar

Freedom

I Bought FSecure safe to have also Fsecure key and Freedom, but I got Freedom only 5 days Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Freedom

Hi @Simoncina13,

If you have bought F-Secure Total, it includes F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure Freedome and F-Secure Key.

Each application needs to be installed separately and activated separately.

When you install F-Secure Freedome for the first time it will include a 5 day trial period. You can activate your Total subscription on the device by following these steps:

1. Open F-Secure Freedome on the device

2. Go to the subscriptions page

3. Click on the login button

4. Choose to login to F-Secure

5. Use your My F-Secure login details to login

6. Give a name to your new device

Now the subscription will be activated and the device will show up in My F-Secure under the Freedome VPN tab.

Ystävällisin terveisin/Best Regards,

Ekku

Saitko apua? Kiitä vastauksen antajaa tykkäämällä vastauksesta. Ratkesiko ongelmasi? Paina "Hyväksy ratkaisuksi" niin muutkin saavat tietää.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY

Re: Freedom

Hi @Simoncina13,

If you have bought F-Secure Total, it includes F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure Freedome and F-Secure Key.

Each application needs to be installed separately and activated separately.

When you install F-Secure Freedome for the first time it will include a 5 day trial period. You can activate your Total subscription on the device by following these steps:

1. Open F-Secure Freedome on the device

2. Go to the subscriptions page

3. Click on the login button

4. Choose to login to F-Secure

5. Use your My F-Secure login details to login

6. Give a name to your new device

Now the subscription will be activated and the device will show up in My F-Secure under the Freedome VPN tab.

Ystävällisin terveisin/Best Regards,

Ekku

Saitko apua? Kiitä vastauksen antajaa tykkäämällä vastauksesta. Ratkesiko ongelmasi? Paina "Hyväksy ratkaisuksi" niin muutkin saavat tietää.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.